Exceeding our customers expectations
Assets & Equipment
We have a wide range of security assets, from basic security equipment to high-tech systems and a fully- equipped fleet of vehicles. We are, ready to protect and secure our clients and their assets, across all sectors in Trinidad & Tobago and Guyana. Our assets include:
- CCTV Systems
- Hand-held Metal Detectors
- Walk-through Metal Detectors
- Portable 2-way UHF Radios
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile Patrol Vehicles Fleet including a Rapid Emergency Response Unit equipped with:
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kits
- Wireless Radio Systems
- Uniforms including all weather preparedness +
Working in an information-based industry, we have embraced technological advancements throughout our operations. Our officers are outfitted with the latest wireless communication tools, and clients in Trinidad & Tobago have access to a 24-hour Customer Emergency Hotline.
PPSL’s Mobile Patrol and Rapid Emergency Response fleet is well equipped to handle all emergencies. Increasingly, we are adopting advanced security technologies to better serve you, our clients, and we are constantly up skilling our workforce to monitor and manage modern IT security systems.
Clients: past & present
Our clients trust us to protect their employees, facilities, stock, customers and reputation as a safe secure business. This is a sample list of past and present clients across an extensive group of industries and sectors:
- Arima Diagnostic Clinic
- Blackjack Marine
- Joseph’s Restaurant
- Kappa Drugs
- Kelvin Ghany Enterprises Ltd. — Hardware Store
- Maritime Preservation Ltd.
- Marine Vessels: Atlantic Provider, Caeius, Dae Sung, Star Balboa, Mabrooke etc.
- Prestige Holdings Limited:
- KFC TT
- Starbucks Trinidad & Tobago
- TGI Fridays Trinidad
- Quality Electric Sales & Service Ltd. (QESS)
We have developed a strategic alliance with Marine Safety (Training & Consultants) Ltd to enhance our in-house training capacity. As a result we also provide specialist marine safety and security officers to protect clients in the Ports & Maritime Sector. All International Ship & Port Security(ISPS) training courses undertaken by our team are internationally recognised.