Founded by two security professionals who were instrumental with implementation of ISPS on cruise ships back in 2004, they assumed responsibility for ISPS security compliance of a prominent Trinidadian port in 2008. Hence the name Port Protection Services was conceived as it clearly identified the exact nature of our business. In the early days the objective was to exclusively focus our services on the many local marine facilities. However, over the years our services have been sought out by small commercial business as well as private residences requiring a customized solution to their unique security challenges.
Our boutique size affords us the opportunity to focus our attention on a one on one basis ensuring our clients receive reliable and personal attention.
Our company enjoys an excellent relationship with law enforcement agencies including Trinidad and Tobago Police Service and Coast Guard. We regularly exchange information in an effort to contribute to the enhanced security of our nation.
Our offices being conveniently located in the heart of the Capital provides us quick and reliable access to the thriving communities of Westmoorings, Federation Park, St. Clair, Maraval, Cascade, St. Anns an Santa Cruz. However, with our dedication to providing exceptional service and our regional supervisors, it is only a matter of time before our presence will expand to new frontiers.
Armed and Unarmed Officers
• Undercover Officers
• Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Marine Facilities Security Consultancy.
• Special Events Security
• Mobile Patrol
• Loss Prevention Assessment
• Food Basket - Chaguanas, Trinidad
• Quality Electrical Sales and Services - Couva, Trinidad & Tobago.
• Maritime Preservation Limited - A Ship Repair Facility - Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago.
• Blackjack Marine (Division of WML) - A leading marine facilty - Chaguaramas, Trinidad & Tobago.
• Kappa Drugs - The nation's leading drugstore chain in the western region of Trinidad and Tobago.
• M/V Amazing Grace - Windjammer Cruise Line
• M/V Harbour Master - Barbados Registry
• Barge “Production Eagle” - Mora Oil Ventures
• Barge “ Marabella” - Petrotrin